Thursday, September 17, 2009

it's been a while.....

Almost a whole year in fact. I turn 2 next month and have done A LOT of growing since my last post. I am now officially a walking, talking toddler. This week I went to the beach with mommy, daddy and mom-mom (grandma). Mommy took a bunch of pictures which will hopefully be uploaded to the blog in the next few days. There was a playground next to our hotel and I made a friend there. I even had a conversation with her! I usually don't have many conversations - I tend to just repeat words, ask for things, or answer a single question. But this was a whole 3 part exchange!

Friend: Do you want to play with me?
Me: Sure.
Friend: Let's go on the slide.
Me & Friend going down slide: Whee!
Friend: what should we do next?
Me: slide 'gain.

Afterward I told mommy "fren, fun" which translates into "I made a friend and had fun". She thought the whole thing was very cute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love that story! :)