Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My busy weekend!

This weekend I had my birthday party. It was a lot of fun because I got to eat more cake!


My bug cakes. My cousin Ate Jaden helped Mommy decorate them.

"Happy birthday to me....."

Mommy & Daddy watching me eat cake.
I love cake.

The aftermath.
Then on Sunday we watched the Redskins game and carved our Halloween pumpkin.

Go Redskins!

This is what I looked like during the game last year.

Pumpkin time!

What's in there?

Ewwwww......

The finished product!
I'm very close to walking by myself but until then I like having something to push.
Thanks for looking!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Looks like she had a blast. :-)

Anonymous said...

Look at that gorgeous girl! Thanks for sharing the beautiful photos - I love the 'aftermath' cake one.

Can't wait to see her being a BONDS girl, tee hee.
Did she do something candy-related for Hallowe'n?
Love Tessa xo