Saturday, June 7, 2008

The beach!

Helping Mommy pack before our trip:

We went to Chincoteague which is on the Eastern Shore of Virginia. After a 4 hour car ride I finally got to see the beach.

Hmmm.....what's this stuff?

I like the beach!

Getting splashed! The water was FREEZING!
Wake up Daddy! I want to go to the pool!

This water is much warmer!
It was cold that day so we went for a walk around town. Here's Mommy givin' me some love.
Our last day at the beach. Playing w/ Daddy's sunglasses.
Sand does not taste yummy.
After that, I was done so we went for a walk.
And I got to pet the ponies that lived next to our hotel!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the red hippy baby holder wrap thang!!

Looks like your trip was nice n' relaxing - let's chat soon! xoxo - Megan

♥ Kim & Lorelai said...

Oohhh, I love her! She's SO adorable!! Did she try to eat the sand? Lorelai shoved as much as she could get in before she realized it wasn't yummy, haha!

Hugs!

Sierra said...

Megan - I love my 'red hippy baby holder wrap thang' as well! (It's a ring sling and totally awesome)

Kim - Sierra was all over eating that sand! The next day she had sand in her poo. Ewww...... I hope you and Lorelai are doing well.

Unknown said...

love the pics! xoxo laura