Thursday, May 1, 2008

Welcome...

to my first blog!

All the family type people will get emailed when I add new pics and posts. If anyone else wants to be emailed then let the Mommy person know and she'll be happy to add you to the list.

A lot has happened in the past 6 months so I'll be working hard to catch you guys up over the next couple of days. But first check out how much I've grown:


Day 1, my first cuddle w/ Mommy:


Mommy likes to do monthly pics.

1 month:


2 months, I look scared.


3 months, this is my 'deer caught in headlights' look.


4 months, smiling at Daddy off camera.


5 months, I like my hand. It tastes yummy.


6 months, you can't read the sign because I ate it. Paper tastes yummy too.


Mommy made me a cake for my 1/2 birthday.


But I wasn't allowed to eat it so I had a banana instead.


I like bananas.


Thanks for looking!
Love, Sierra

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does she have a mohawk?! Love it!! SO cute!!

Love, Aunt Megs

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen and Chris,
What a fantastic idea to keep a blog. It will enable me to keep up with what she is doing and how she is growing. Can't decide who she looks more like. That 4 month picture is definately Chris! She is gorgeous and will love what you are doing when she is older.
Also, Jen, I never knew you baked? you have many hidden talents!
Love Faye x

Anonymous said...

I like bananas too! Can't wait to meet her.

Capital idea with the blog Jennifer!

Muchos love.
Patrick. X

Kylix said...

She is beautiful. Chris, you better get ready to kick some ass in a couple of years.

Much Love,
Merch

Unknown said...

She is so precious Jen =) I can't believe how much she's grown.. I have to see you guys.. glad to see that your doing well..
b.t.w. who ate the cake?! hahaha.. mom & dad i suppose.. haha.. well call me sometime..

Love, Justine

Erin and Brad said...

I love her! She has the best eyes! Hope you guys are doing well. Give me a call sometime.

Love,
Erin

Anonymous said...

Jen and Chris,
What a great idea, and she's getting cuter all the time. We love you all!
Dad

Anonymous said...

Jen and Chris,
A blog is a great idea and it's a fun way to keep up. Little Sierra is getting big, and she seems to like having her picture taken. What else is going on with you guys? Cheers, Granpa D

Sierra said...

Thanks for checking out Sierra's page everyone! I'm going to try my best to update it as much as possible.

Aunt Megs - Not quite a mohawk but maybe I should style it that way. Hmm.....

Faye - I can't decide who she looks like more either, so I guess she's a pretty good mix of us both! And yes, I bake. With the help of my good friend Betty Crocker.

Patrick - When will that be? Soon, I hope!

Duane - You better believe Chris is building his arsenal now.

Justine & Erin - I promise I will call you guys soon. I know I've been slack.

And to the 2 Grandpa's - you guys are the reason we started this. Since Chris and I aren't so good at keeping in touch, I figured the grandparents would get a kick out of watching her grow this way.

Anonymous said...

Jen, that cake looks bigger than her! Bet it was yummy too! I love your blog, Sierra's blog...